Monday, May 5, 2008

The kids are not alright...

Sunday May 4/08 @ Label Gallery, Winnipeg MB

Pulling Teeth
Withdrawal


Good shows two nights in a row in Winnipeg? Weird.


Jon Mayo rolled up with the most epic shirt of all time. Middle finger courtesy of Rich.






Withdrawal

Pretty much a brand new local band featuring a bunch of dudes not so new to the local punk/hardcore scene. Heavy on the Integrity influence, which is a good thing.



Someone could get lost in those eyes.




Joel, confused as to how he is rocking so hard.



Pulling Teeth


Great band, I always forget how good they are until I see them play out. Definitely don't like god too much ha.



"I'll breathe every breath as a free man".


"I'll curse your fucking name as often as I can".


Serious riffing going on over here.


Possible band in the works, will keep you posted.


Playlist:
Modern Life Is War - Witness
Go It Alone - Histories
Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell

No comments: