Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jet black to the center.

Huge nostalgia fest this weekend. Moving sale at my Mom's house that my family lived in since I was 3 months old. No pics, but I did rescue a few cool things (Winnipeg Jets playoff noise maker) and made enough to buy myself a couple slurpees.

My cousin Mel is moving to Australia at the end of the week, goodbye party @ The King's Head. We used to share pieces of cake at birthdays. I got the icing, she got the cake. We were both stoked.


I think she forgot they sell food also.


Crucial BBQ w/ killer potato salad.


This is Breanne. We realized that it has been 21 years since our moms introduced us and I ran away and hid behind a tree. She is now engaged, and I still run away from girls from time to time.

Chocolate Orange Cake. Perfect way to end a wonderful weekend.






No Warning @ Posi Numbers Fest 2002

Clobberin' Time/A Day In The Life/Almost There. One of the few times I have been scared for my life. So many big dudes moshing kids to pieces.

1 comment:

The Great Gandalfini said...

you really need to stop putting up pictures of great looking food. because everytime i see them i get hungry and eat. if i get fat i'm comin after you brotha